Many of you are probably familiar with massage for personal health & wellness. But have you ever thought about using massage to improve the health & wellness of your business?
As more people have become familiar with chair massage, portable massage chairs are appearing in more locations and at more events.
On-site chair massage is a brief massage which:
- Is done while seated in a specially designed portable chair.
- Is done through the clothing, no need to undress.
- Uses no oil.
- Lasts 5 to 30 minutes
- Can be done virtually anywhere.
- Targets areas of chronic tension – head, neck, shoulders, back and arms.
In a short period of time, chair massage:
- Reduces stress
- Boosts energy & alertness
- Improves morale
- Allows the body & mind to relax
For employees, you can use massage as
- Part of a wellness & relaxation program
- Reward for completing a project, reaching a sales goal, etc.
- Holiday gift
- Alternative or addition to the traditional office party
For customers, you can use massage to reward customer loyalty or to attract new customers. Offer on-site chair massage during
- Client appreciation events
- Grand Opening or Anniversary Parties
- Waiting rooms or long lines
You can also give massage gift certificates as part of a customer loyalty or employee award program.
Have other ideas? Let’s talk!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss your chair massage event.